December 13, 2009

Ugh

Today was going wonderfully. Was being the key word.

We got up rather late and Master and I relaxed in the living room for a bit. Then He sent me out to the store to pick up razors and Benadryl. I also picked up the rest of the Christmas presents I needed to get. It's not a lot but at least everyone is getting something.

Once I got home I took my bath and put on one of my new outfits, and one of my new pairs of heels. Master took pictures of me in them. The new pictures are at the bottom of my Pics page.

I gave Him a blowjob as soon as He was done with the pictures.

We ate dinner, and I think that's what did me in. Shortly after I was done eating my stomach felt like it was trying to tear it's way out of me. I feel like hell.

So I'm drinking water and just trying to relax. One minute I feel absolutely fine and the next minute I'm having to run to the bathroom. Joy.

I'm hoping that I feel better rather quickly. I have to work tomorrow. Yes, I could call in sick but then I would lose the privilege of getting out at noon every other Friday, and I would have to make up the time at some point during the week because I'm pretty much out of personal time.

Why does this kind of thing always have to happen on a night where I have to work the next day?

No comments:

Post a Comment