December 26, 2009

Holidays Are Over

Thankfully.

All that is left is New Year's Day. And that to me is just an extra day off of work. I have no idea what we are doing for New Year's Eve. We'll most likely stay home. Usually we have BC over, but I don't know if he'll come up or not. Probably not since this is the first year he's had a girlfriend in the entire time I've known him. So he'll probably be spending it with her.

Today Master and I slept in until almost 2pm. We had stayed up very late last night.

After we got up we relaxed in the living room for a while, and then headed down to my dad's house. We just went down to hang out, but ended up staying for a good four hours. But the weather was getting worse, so we decided to head out. Thankfully Master is a good driver. I think we saw at least 6 cars in ditches on the way to my father's house.

We went out for dinner, using some of our Christmas money to do so. We had a great time talking and all that. Once we got home Master took the dog out and had me move the dog's water and food bowls back into the kitchen. (Ghost has to be put in the bedroom whenever we leave because other wise he just runs around the apartment barking at things, and/or jumping up on the sliding glass doors scaring the hell out of our neighbors, even though all he'd probably do is try and lick them to death.)

Well for some stupid reason as I was walking to the bedroom to get the dog's stuff, I suddenly started saying "dun da dun... dun dun dun..." in a kind of super hero music sing song voice. No reason why. Master was like, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" To which I had no reply, and immediatley went into a giggle fit that didn't stop for a good 15 minutes.

Shortly there after Master had me take my bath and put on some lingerie. Now we're just going to spend the rest of the evening relaxing and being with one another. There is only one day left in my four day weekend and I plan on enjoying it as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment