December 6, 2009

Being Goofy

Master and I are two of the biggest goofs, when we're alone. Okay, sometimes we don't have to be alone to be goofy, but it helps. *giggles*

Today we got our grocery shopping done, and also hit Walgreens to pick up a few things. So once our errands were out of the way, we got down to enjoying our day together.

We have been watching funny movies and TV shows. And every now and then today I have just walked up to Master and started cuddling on Him and being goofy. It's made Him laugh and smile and tell me to behave myself once I went a bit far with it. But at least He was telling me to behave with a grin on His face and shaking His head as He chuckled.

I've greatly enjoyed our weekend together.

Tomorrow it's back to work with me.

Master might be going to a local college to ask them some questions. Whether He enrolls or not, I'm not sure. I'm also not sure how that would effect His unemployment benefits, or even if it would. We would have to file for financial aid, so I'm not sure how they factor that in? *shrugs*

Like I said I'm not sure if He's going to enroll or not. I talked to Him about it a bit more today and He said He's seriously leaning towards "Yes".

Either way I'll support His decision, and Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment