December 21, 2009

Cum.. The After Dinner Snack

Last night when Master and I retired to the bedroom I wasn't tired at all. Thanks to all that sleep I caught up on my body clock was set back to my being a night owl. That's not a good thing when you work a first shift job.

So when we got to the bedroom Master made sure to wear me out. ;-)

I fell asleep shortly after I had my head on the pillow, and Master's arm around me.

It was still hell dragging myself out of bed at 6:20 this morning. But I managed. In fact for some reason when the alarm went off Master started to get up as well. I looked at Him kind of oddly and said, "You don't have to go anywhere love. Go back to sleep."

His head turned towards me, and I could tell He wasn't awake at all. He just nodded His head, said "Love you," and went back to sleep.

Work for the first few hours was extremely busy. But after that I was bored out of my mind. So I was very happy to be home this evening.

Shortly after I got home I ran back out to the gas station to pick up a few things, and by the time I got back Master had finished making dinner. So we ate and watched the last episode of Ghost Adventures. It's a good show! It's a lot better than Ghost Hunters or Ghost Hunters International.

I took my bath about an hour later, and when I came out I had on a nightie and a silky black robe. Master, for whatever reason, was dressed.

I knelt in front of Him and started kissing Him and pulling His shirt off of His shoulders. When we stopped kissing I said, "Naked Daddy?" He chuckled, got up, and took off His clothes.

I love seeing Him naked.Yummy.

He sat back down in His recliner, and I again knelt in front of Him and started kissing Him and nipping His neck and shoulders. He felt up my ass and played with my pussy a bit while I snaked my arm in between us and stroked His already stiff cock.

Then, suddenly, I turned my hip in such a way that caused His fingers to break contact with my pussy. He turned His head to see what I was about. I kissed Him once more before letting go of His dick, placing my hand on His chest and pushing Him back into His recliner. (He had been leaning forward.) He didn't have much time to react, because He had landed in such a way that His legs were wide apart, and His arms were resting on the arms of the chair.

I dipped my head down and took His cock into my mouth all the way to the base in the blink of an eye. His surprised moan turned me on to no end. I continued to suck His dick, but my damn hair kept getting in the way. So I kept my head still, gathered my hair into a ponytail using my hands, and then tapped His wrist with my free hand, while shaking my hair with the hand that held that up. He got the idea and gathered my hair into His hands and fucked my mouth.

Towards the end of the blowjob, as my head was angled just right, I knew He was getting close so I looked up. It is honestly the first time I can remember in a long time that I have watched His facial expression as He shot His load down my throat. It was very erotic.

I massaged the underside of His dick with my tongue as His orgasm continued.

Once He was spent, I knelt back, allowing His cock to slip from my mouth and smiled at Him. I then thanked Him and He strained to focus His eyes and said, "Um. You're welcome?"

*giggles*

As you can tell, I'm sure, from the above events Master is allowing me to be a bit more aggressive lately. I am enjoying it greatly. And it seems that He is as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment