December 2, 2009

My New Clothes Are Here!

When Master and I got up this morning I checked the tracking number I received for those clothes and heels I bought online. It was in our area, so I figured that they would be here today. So that was on my mind throughout the work day. :-)

While I was at work Master called me to let me know that He has mandatory overtime on Saturday. :-( It's good for the paycheck but it makes for a weird Saturday. When Master has to work Saturdays at His new job it's from 5am to 11am. So He'll come home, be super tired, relax for a while and then take like a two hour nap. At least that's what happened two weeks ago. I can't blame Him and I'm not mad about it, but it's just weird.

Work was okay for me. I realized how the small things at work can amuse me to no end. Ya see, I was sharing a printer with a coworker this entire time. And since a lot of what I do is print, it made it somewhat aggravating because she'd be in the middle of printing and I would have to wait, or she would hit print when I would and it would make the printer fuck up. Ugh. It was annoying. Well today I got my very own printer! I was so happy when they set it up! I was thanking the IT guy, because it had literally just arrived and he was going to wait until tomorrow, but I was kinda sorta but not really pestering him about it. *laughs* He's a good sport.

My coworker complained because my printer was newer than hers. She wanted the new one and have me take the old one. To which the IT guy replied, "I'm not disconnecting your printer, to hook it up to her computer, just so you can have a newer one." *evil laugh*

So I'll be printing to my heart's content tomorrow!

It's a sad, sad thing to get so excited over. But meh.

Once I got home Master and I ate dinner. My new clothes had in fact shown up! They were outside the apartment building when Master came home. It's a damn good thing no one else took it! I would have been pissed.

So first I tried on the heels. *duh* They look fucking hot! They are a little big, but that's okay. Because they didn't come in half sizes, and a whole size smaller would have killed my feet.

Then I carefully put those away and Master commented how He wanted to see my new shirts on me. So as I took each new shirt out (five in total) I opened it up, put it on, asked what Master thought, went to hang it up, and then took out the next one. It was a little fashion show, only I was just wearing the shirt. No other clothing. So it was a pants-less fashion show. *laughs*

Now Master and I are relaxing and enjoying spending what little time together we have each night after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment