January 1, 2010

Welcome to 2010

Well, it's officially 2010. That looks weird doesn't it? Then again when it turned 2000, that was very odd to look at as well. Now? It's perfectly normal.

Master and I had stayed up until about 1:30am last night (this morning?). When it struck midnight, His watch chimed it in and He told me to come get my kiss. We had been watching Miami Ink, so we weren't really paying attention to the time.

I knelt in front of Him and we kissed and hugged. We said "Happy New Year babe!" and "I love You!" and that was that. Nothing fancy, but I enjoyed it.

Today we just sat around the apartment. We went out to dinner, and that was it. But it's been a nice lazy day.

Tomorrow we are going to meet up with SS. There is talk of us going out to a tattoo parlor just to get prices and what not on what each of us want. SS has no ink yet, so this would be her first. But as Master pointed out, if we do go then we're going to want to get it done. So... who knows.

Aside from that we need to go get me some new socks and a couple of pairs of jeans. Now that my job is allowing them every day, I need some new ones.

Not a lot to talk about besides that. We didn't have sex last night, or at all this past week to be exact, because I've just been so wiped out by the time I get home.

Things have been relaxed here at home, and I appreciate it. Master has been making sure I laugh and smile, and that I have time to just kind of be still so I can unwind from the stresses at work. He's a great Husband and Master. I love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment