December 9, 2009

More Shopping

Well first off, the snow was not as bad as the weatherman had predicted it to be. Regardless of that fact, the carpool I am a part of left early for work. So I got a little extra time in today.

Once I got home from work Master and I ate dinner, and I dicked around online for a little bit and then went and took my bath.

Master wanted me in something, so I chose my school girl outfit as well as my new heels that I had posted about not that long ago.

Well you may also remember that I had said they were a little big on me, but that they didn't come in half sizes, so oh well. After walking around in them a bit here at home Master commented that they looked bigger than He had originally thought. I agreed that they slid quite a bit when I walked. So I sighed, took them off and put them back in the box.

I had purchased them online, and I didn't really want to deal with the hassle of sending them back for a refund. So Master suggested that I see what time the local store is open, and we could maybe look for replacements.

So I called, and we had about an hour and a half before they closed. So we went out to the store, the heels with us. I returned them and had found a similar pair that I liked, and actually fit! Who knew. The pair that I found that were very similar are this pair. I love them, and am currently wearing them with my school girl outfit, which I promptly put back on once we got home.

So I exchanged the pair I bought online for the pair I linked to above. And while I was checking out the cashier told me that they had a sale going on where you buy one pair of shoes and you get the 2nd pair for $15.

So I looked at Master and He said to go ahead. That is when I found this pair. Awesome!

Upon leaving the store with my two new pairs of heels, I tried to convince Master that this could be my Christmas present. To which He replied, "Yes. To yourself."

Now we're home and we were playing some video games, I begged and scented myself. And now I'm here doing this blog post. However it's already almost 10:30pm so I should get going. I just wanted to share my happiness about my new shoes!

Oh! And Master wanted to do pictures tonight, but I wasn't really feeling up to it. So I'm hoping to do that either Friday or Saturday, depending on what else is going on. So be on the look out for new pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment