December 17, 2009

Almost There!

I just have to get through tomorrow and then I can sleep in on Saturday. Thank Gods. I haven't been getting much sleep this past week. I'm suffering from a bit of insomnia. I don't go to bed until later than usual because I'm not tired. And then when I finally do fall asleep, it is in spurts.

Hopefully resting up this weekend will help break that annoying cycle.

Last night our friend SS called. She wants us to meet a potential boyfriend of hers. So we set it up for tomorrow night. Unfortunately I know that when we hang out with SS, it usually runs pretty late and I have a full day of work tomorrow. So I have a feeling I'm going to be a zombie by the time we get home and are alone.

Work today was rather boring. Time dragged, and the work flow was slow as hell. Not that I mind really. But it doesn't help make the day go by any faster when you're only attempting to look like you're doing work, rather than actually doing some.

I have been so sore this past week thanks to the weather being so up and down. My fibromyalgia is kicking my tail. I am trying not to let it get me down though.

Tonight Master and I started Season 2 of The Tudors. I am loving this show! I think that it's quickly becoming my favorite TV show of all time.

Thank Gods for Netflix, or I would have never seen it since Master and I don't have cable or satellite. It's an addicting TV show, that's for sure. I wish I could stay up all night tonight and watch the rest of season 2. But I need to at least be some what functional tomorrow. *laughs*

Master and I have been having a great time lately, just relaxing and being with one another. We have been joking around and being cuddly and playful. It's been wonderful. Although unfortunately Master currently has a cold sore, so He can't use His mouth. :-( I miss kissing my Husband.

Hopefully it will heal quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment