December 27, 2009

*Whines*

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow! *whines*

With all the visiting of family we did this is the only day that I got to stay home out of my four day weekend. And even then I had to make a run out of the house. Blah. Although Master was sweet about it. He made me a deal. (We do that sometimes.)

He said that if I went to the three stores that needed to be hit today, by myself cause He didn't want to leave the house, than tomorrow while I was at work He would take out the garbage, do the dishes, and do the grocery shopping.

Not... have... to ... do... dishes?

*blinks*

Deal!

I hate doing dishes.

Hate. It.

Plus all three stores were within 5 minutes of the apartment, and I only had to grab a couple things at each store. So all told, I think I was out of the house for 20 minutes. So fair trade in my book.

Plus He woke me up by fucking me this morning, so I was in a good mood anyway.

Seriously though, these past four days of being off of work have been great. I spent time with family. Master and I got a lot of time together, and I've been able to sleep past 6:20am. Although, per usual, I will have a hell of a time getting up tomorrow morning.

But it's only a four day work week due to New Year's Day. So rock on.

Master has been calling me over to Him these past few days just to kneel in front of Him, lean on His recliner, and get pets from Him. It's been really nice. I love it when He does such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment