December 16, 2009

Another Wednesday

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom. I was sore and tired. I haven't been sleeping well even though the sex has been amazing! It's like I'm afraid I'm going to sleep through my alarm or something because I find myself waking up every hour or so and immediatley staring at the clock. Odd.

So I had asked Master if we could just sleep last night. It's not that I didn't want to make love. It's just that I knew I wouldn't be as energetic about it as I normally am, and that puts a damper on things.

He granted it. I asked if He was mad. He said no. I asked if He was disappointed. He again said no, said that He understood how I was feeling, kissed my forehead for a prolonged period of time and then ordered me to curl up and get some much needed rest.

Work today was long and drawn out. I barely had enough work to get through the day. Although I prefer that to a day where I'm so busy that I don't have enough time to breathe.

Also I think this week, work wise, is taking longer because I know I have a four day weekend next week as well as a three day weekend the week after that. So yeah. Mental self torture and what not.

Today I have been extremely sore. So I'm moving a little slow. My joints are aching and the muscles in my shoulders are like rocks.

Master and I have started a new little routine when I get home from work. We have discovered a TV show called The Tudors, that originally aired on Showtime, which is available through Netflix. They have seasons 1 and 2 currently. So Master and I are making our way through season 1 currently. I am totally addicted to this show, and Master has been kind enough to not watch it without me.

So I get home, and while we eat dinner we watch one episode. Then as soon as that one is done, we start another one. We then take a break and I relax on the computer and take my bath, while Master plays video games. Then right before bed we watch a third episode. Once that is done we turn off the Xbox 360, sit up and talk for a while and then go to the bedroom.

I'm really enjoying this new little ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment