December 28, 2009

Jeans!

This is gonna sound stupid. But I already know this, so it's okay.

For the past few weeks, we've been allowed to wear jeans to work, as well as casual tops like t-shirts and what not if we wanted to. And it's been great! Business casual clothing isn't uncomfortable or anything, I just prefer jeans to khakis.

Well today the company announced that they have decided to change our dress code. Now, we can wear casual clothes (jeans, t-shirts, etc..) whenever we want!

We were all so excited we stood up when the announcement was made did high fives over the cubicle walls. Then I started cracking up and said, "We get excited over the weirdest shit." And everyone nodded and laughed along with me. Or they were laughing at me, but either way it was funny.

So yeah. Now all those business casual clothes I have in the closet? Don't need them as often. I'll need them for like.. funerals or something along those lines and that's about it. But I still love all the tops Master bought me for work! I'll be wearing those regardless. It's mainly the pants I don't really need.

Now, I need more jeans. Which figures, cause I can't afford them right now. But oh well, I'll make the pairs I have work for now. :-)

It was difficult getting up this morning for work. But I made it through the day.

Tomorrow my usual ride won't be going to work. She needs to take her car in because the heater isn't working. We all froze on the drive to work and the drive home.

So I'll be taking the car tomorrow. That is unless the weather looks shitty. Then Master wants me to wake Him up and have Him take me and the other person in the carpool to work and then He would pick us up.

For some stupid reason I'm a little nervous about driving tomorrow. I'm good at driving, but I always feel a bit uncomfortable driving with someone in the car that I don't know really well. I have absolutely no idea why. But the other person in the carpool is a nice guy. All he does on the drive to work is talk about work or his fiance. So it's no biggie.

So I'll have to pick him up on the way to work, and take him home before I can go home and relax.

I told Master that if I was able to, I would've taken off tomorrow cause to make life simple (and to be lazy). But I don't have enough personal time left, and it won't be renewed until the end of March.

But I only have three more days of work and then it's a three day weekend! Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment