December 19, 2009

Sleep Is My Friend Once More

I believe that this past week of insomnia had finally caught up with me last night.

Yesterday, once I got home from work Master and I had some errands to run. I got home a bit later than usual and so I felt rushed. But that always happens when I feel I'm running behind schedule. I feel like I can't do enough to try and get back on track.

Master must have realized this, because He walked up to me as we were about to head out the door and cupped my head to His chest, and caressed my hair as He told me to calm down and relax. He kissed the top of my head before releasing His grip.

Thankfully we were able to buy everything we needed to buy in two short stops. We then came home and relaxed for a few minutes. SS called to say that the guy she wanted us to meet had backed out, but she still wanted to get together. So we met up for dinner, and then she told us that she had to go to a store. So we went with her, after which we all came back to the apartment and joked around until about two in the morning.

We didn't go to bed until about 3:30am. When my head finally hit the pillow I passed out rather quickly.

And in all honesty, I didn't get up and out of bed until 1:30 this afternoon.

It seems my body went into complete shut down mode. I was groggy for a while after that, but I feel a lot better after having gotten so much sleep.

Today Master and I didn't have any errands to run so we went down to my dad's house and chilled there for a little while. When we got home we had dinner and finished out Season 2 of The Tudors.

To watch Season 3 we have to add it to the DVD queue on Netflix. But for now, we're having Season 1 of Rome sent to us, thanks to the suggestion from Subtle.

But honestly I can't wait to watch Season 3 of The Tudors! :-D

So the reason why I did not do a post last night was because we were up so late with SS, having a great time just hanging out.

And in all honesty I don't have a lot to say right now. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more swimming around in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment