December 22, 2009

Snow

Well, it snowed today. I had no idea it was supposed to snow. Then again it may help if ya know.. I actually paid attention to the weather channel or something along those lines.

It didn't seem that bad when I looked out the window after I had finished getting ready for work.

But thanks to the city not knowing well enough to plow early, the drive to work sucked ass. I wasn't late or anything, thankfully. But it still sucked.

My supervisor held a very brief meeting for the department today. He handed us our bonus checks (rock on) and thanked us all for all of our dedication and hard work. He also had gotten each of us a decent sized box of chocolates. I brought them home with me so Master can help me eat them. I share, because I love Him. And also because I really don't want to be a pig and eat the whole box of chocolates myself. But mostly, it's due to love.

The drive home wasn't much better. It was bumper to bumper traffic most of the way, due to accidents and people forgetting how to drive apparently.

But I made it home safe and sound, so that's all that really matters.

I feel tired tonight. It was a boring and somewhat easy day at work, but it ticked by slowly. So I guess that has something to do with it. But thankfully tomorrow is technically my Friday since after tomorrow I'll have four days off of work.

So not a lot going on in my gray matter tonight. I feel just kind of ... lazy. And happy to be home with my Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment