December 1, 2009

It's December Already

Seriously, where the hell did 2009 go? For a while it seemed like it wouldn't end, like in a bad way. But now? Now I'm going to have to remind myself that in about 30 days I'm going to have to start writing 2010, or '10 for short. That just looks weird doesn't it? Yes. Yes it does.

And it's December, which means that every fucking store or restaurant you go into is playing Christmas music. That is if they didn't start playing it in October. You know, the asshole stores.

Not to mention everyone being cranky because they are racking up credit card bills buying crap that people are going to say they love but then shove away in a closet, or stand in line to return the next day if you were nice enough to give them a gift receipt.

Master and I decided already that we are only buying gifts for a very select few this year. We're getting back on our feet, and there is no reason to slip again because we felt like we had to buy stuff for everyone we know.

But enough about that.

Master had a really rough day at work today. Me? Mine was just kind of long and annoying. Nothing really major going on there.

When I got home we watched Terminator Salvation (I don't really care for the movie, but I still watched it) and ate dinner. I took my bath and put on an outfit for Master.

He's worn out and just kind of here. I'm somewhere between "Is it time for bed yet?" and "I just want to be lazy right now." It's a fine line, trust me.

But tomorrow is hump day, so at least that much. Although I wish I was typing that tomorrow was Friday. Because that would rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment