November 16, 2009

Very Proud Of My Hubby

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom. It was about 11pm and He asked me if I was tired. I said no, and He said "Good", and pulled me close to Him. He claimed me once again, and it was again incredible. *sighs happily*

We then curled up and drifted off to sleep.

Well actually neither of us slept very well. Whenever I know I have to get up earlier than my usual time on a work day, I never sleep well because I'm afraid of sleeping through the alarm clock going off.

And Master didn't sleep well because He knew He had to get up and be off to His first day of work.

He was up before I was, and I got up at 5am. Poor Daddy. :-(

I got dressed for work and I have to say that I am loving my new boots and jacket. Both are very comfortable, and I love the look of them.

We talked for a while before BC picked me up. I wished Him luck on His first day, gave Him a kiss, and headed out the door.

I started work at 6am. And even though Master was only without a job for a little over two months, I got very used to Him calling me throughout the day. I missed hearing from Him. But I was also very glad to know that He was at His new job.

He did call me a little after 3:30pm to let met know He was home from work and that He would be able to pick me up so I didn't have to take the bus.

On the way home He told me all about His day and I couldn't help but feel this smile creep across my face. I am so happy for Him. It sounds like this job is going to work out well for Him, and I am very proud of Him for sticking with it and for continuing to contact the job during the two months that He was waiting for an interview to be scheduled. His persistence paid off, and now He's working there! Yay Master!

Once we got home Master took a shower, as He didn't have time to do that before He picked me up from work. I then took care of the dog, ran down to the store and grabbed some things we needed, and then picked up a pizza for dinner. We need to go grocery shopping and we were both to tired and lazy to do it tonight.

Now we're just relaxing and getting through the evening. It's nice to relax with one another and not have to worry about Him getting a call in the middle of the night to go into work, like at His last job.

So another work day for the both of us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment