November 20, 2009

My Legs Are Jelly

Seriously. I'm surprised I can walk right now without wincing every step. And no, it's not because of sex. You perverts.

Master and I both went to work today. And for part of my job I run to different levels of the building, four times a day. Today, I had to go to all five floors each of those four times. Normally I will take the elevator at some point. Ya know, because I'm lazy. Well today I couldn't. The elevator was down. So I went up and down five flights of stairs, plus walked all five floors, four times today. So by the end of the day my legs already were bugging me.

Master got out of work at 3:30pm and called me when He got home. He asked me if I could take the bus home. He had pulled something in His back at work and was just beat to hell. I sighed, knowing that my legs were already bothering me. But I knew that Master's back had been bothering Him for about a month now, and with Him not used to the work load at His new job.. it was probably a lot worse.

So I said, "Yes Sir."

And I got my happy tail on the bus after work. The bus was late. Then it stopped at a red light a few stops down for 10 fucking minutes because they were changing out the bus drivers. And there was a drunk guy who was doing chin ups on the bars along the walkway of the bus. Joy.

Then the bus parked five stops away from where I normally get off the bus. So I started walking. And I got hit on by a kid (I say that because he must have been younger than me...) walked up beside me, who had also gotten off the bus and asked if I had a lighter. I let him borrow it, and quickly made it known that I was married. He asked me stuff like how long Master and I had been together.. that sort of thing. I was honest. And he said that was great, but still wanted to give me his number. I declined, and thankfully he was cool about. He didn't freak out or anything. He went his way and I continued walking home. Once I got home Master and I went out for dinner.

He has to work mandatory overtime tomorrow. So He has to get up at 4am. :-( No sex for us tonight.

Then once He gets home I should take the car in for an oil change and we are hoping to get Master's cell phone turned back on if the store is still open.

No comments:

Post a Comment