November 18, 2009

Hump Day

Well it's Wednesday.

I don't really have a lot to blog about right now. Master and I have been getting up in the morning, going to work, and then He picks me up from work after He gets out. We go home, we eat dinner, we watch a movie, and we go to bed.

Master is still trying to get used to His new sleep schedule and being on His feet for 8 hours a day. So He's tired and sore when He gets home.

Me? My job is stressful at the moment. Busy, busy, busy. The whole company is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It's crazy. But it shouldn't be to much longer before we calm back down and this massive rush of work is done with.

Tonight we watched Iron Man. Once the movie was done, I sat at the foot of His recliner and rested my head against His leg. He played with my hair a bit (which I love) and asked me what was up. I just smiled at Him and said that since He started His new job we hadn't been cuddling a lot lately because this whole week we've both been exhausted. And yes. I realize it's only been two days. But Master and I are highly affectionate with one another, so when we don't cuddle and all that except when we're sleeping, I miss it rather quickly.

He apologized and I told Him not to worry about it because I've been very tired and sore as well. So I completely understand... I just wanted a little bit of attention.

He smiled and scratched me behind my ear. Now Master is playing a video game and trying to get His muscles to relax. I'm just trying to stay awake. Plain and simple.

So where as it is hump day, I doubt that any actual humping is going to occur. Like I said, I understand... Plus I'm sure we'll make up for it this weekend. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment