November 5, 2009

A Boring Thursday

Master was already awake when my alarm went off. So I got some time with Him this morning, which was nice. BC was running a bit late picking me up, but I still made it to work on time.

Work was incredibly boring. Like I haven't been that bored at work in months. I thought the day was never going to end.

Master called me after His interview was done. He thinks it went well, so here is hoping! He also has another possible job interest that may be calling back to schedule an in person interview. So once again, much luck to my Master.

Also Master got a hold of unemployment. They said it could be anywhere between 10 to 14 days before He starts seeing the back pay that is owed to Him. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later, but one way or another we'll get by.

I found out that two people who work at the same place I do actually live in the same part of town that I do. And these two had decided that they were going to carpool to the new location (the move is on November 30th) to save on gas expenses. I asked if I could join their carpool. This is to not only save on gas, but wear and tear on the vehicle. Plus it'll make it easier for Master when He needs the car for work or what not. They said I could be part of the carpool, which rocks! It's gonna cost me $15 a week for gas. And if gas prices go up, then I chip in a bit more. That is way less than I would spend driving myself there and back. The only other "down side" is that on Mondays the girl who is going to be doing the driving, won't be able to drive us all the way home because she has to go to school. But instead she'll drop us off at a sheltered bus stop so we can take the bus home. I'm cool with that. It'll suck a bit in the winter, but it's a small price to pay.

That reminds me. I need to buy a new hat, and new gloves. *makes mental note of that* Maybe a scarf too.

I'm so glad I found people to carpool with. It helps everyone save money, and it also means that I don't have to directly deal with traffic.

So other than that, not a lot to report. My head has been hurting all day. I took an Excedrin and a Tylenol, but it's still not touching it. My head does not like me today apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment