November 10, 2009

Update

This post might be a bit short. Today has been a long day.

Master's back was messing with Him last night, so we just curled up and went to sleep. I had a fitful night of sleep. I mean I would only wake up for about five minutes here and there, but it felt like it was always happening. Gah. I hate that. Master apparently did not sleep well either. He said He had originally gotten up at 2am, but then went back to sleep for a while. However, He was awake before I got up when the alarms went off at 7am. Poor Master. :-(

The moment I got up I went into the living room and booted up the computer. While it was booting up I got dressed for work. Once that was done I checked the bank. Master's unemployment started coming in, so now we have some breathing room.

Master took me to work and work was insane. For the first half of the day, I was busy as hell. Then, after my lunch break I was bored out of my skull for a good two hours, before again I got busy. So I feel exhausted.

Master picked me up from work and we opted for fast food for dinner. Yummy. While we ate we watched Army of Darkness. Campy as hell, but a good movie. :-)

After that was done I did finances, and we caught up the one bill that was a month behind. Master also splurged just a little bit by getting another video game. And this weekend Master and I are going shopping. I need new shoes for work, and a new winter jacket.

My current winter jacket, which I've had for about three years now, is dying. *pouts* I love my jacket!!!! But I have to let it go. The zipper is broken to the point that I can't zip it up half the time. And when I can, I have to use a paperclip. Stupid zipper. And also the lining on the inside (the lining that isn't removable.. but that actual lining itself..) is ripped in three different places. So yeah. New jacket.

Also it seems that this weekend is going to be busy. Friday we are probably meeting up with His father. This will be my first time meeting my father-in-law. I'm a bit nervous. He seems to have a similar sense of humor to Master, so I should be fine.

Then we're going out with SS to celebrate Master's victory in the unemployment hearing.

And Saturday I am going down to my mother's for a while. Master isn't sure if He's going with or not. He said He would decide that on Friday.

Oh and then tomorrow we may or may not be going to visit KB. He is having his quadruple bypass surgery tomorrow, and we would like to stop by after I get out of work, but I'm not sure if he'll be up for visitors. So for now we're playing that one by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment