November 24, 2009

No Snappy Title

Yes. I am getting lazy with the titles of my posts recently. I honestly just haven't been able to come up with anything. *shrugs* Maybe it's because lately I've mainly been talking about work and miscellaneous things going on in our lives.

It seems whenever kink or hot sex is involved (or both) it is easier to come up with a title.

And I'm not complaining mind you. Master and I have both been exhausted once we get home from work lately. Normally my job isn't so tiring but all last week, and so far this week, it has been mentally draining. So I'm exhausted by the time I clock out and head home.

Master's job is very physically demanding and He has not had enough time at said job to get used to it yet. So again, He is exhausted once He gets home.

Apparently tomorrow I have the possibility of getting out of work early. So I may be taking the bus home. If I do that would be wonderful. I'd be able to kick off my four day weekend a little early and have more time with Master.

Here's hoping!!

Aside from work and Master and I relaxing when we get home, there isn't a lot going on. We go to work, we come home, we eat dinner, maybe watch a movie, and then just spend the rest of the night trying to relax and enjoy our time with one another.

So there isn't a lot to report here on the blog. I feel like I'm boring you all to death. *laughs*

But hopefully with this four day weekend coming up Master and I will have the time and energy to do some naughty things to one another. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment