November 15, 2009

Shopping Adventure

Okay, so it really wasn't an adventure per say. But Master and I hardly ever go shopping for clothes/jackets/shoes together.

Normally it's for games, or movies, or electronics.. you know. The fun stuff!

I much prefer shopping for electronics, personally.

But Master needed some new clothes for His job that He starts tomorrow, and I needed a new jacket and new shoes for work. So off to the mall we went.

We hit Sears first and Master found literally everything He needed there. First we found Him a new pair of steel toes. They were a bit pricey, but He wanted a taller pair of steel toes to give Him more ankle support and they look like they can take a beating. So bonus there. He tried on two different pairs, decided which ones He liked more, and that was done.

From there we went over to the men's clothing. He got two new denim shirts. (His job suggested that He wear those unless He would like to buy a uniform through them, which He may do at a later point.) We also had decided that He should get a separate jacket to wear specifically to work and back, since it would most like get extremely dirty. So He found a jacket that He liked. Okay, that was the end of His shopping, well as far as needs went.

So we remain in Sears and go over to the women's shoes. He pointed out one pair, that I kinda liked. I tried them on and noticed that there wasn't a lot of cushion to the sole of the boot. I had started to just say fuck it, and buy the pair anyway because I hate shoe shopping. But Master said that since I walk so much at work, that I should make sure they are comfortable. Yes Master.

So we look around a little bit more and He pointed out another pair. I loved the look of them, and they were very comfy. So we got those.

I also needed a new jacket. My leather jacket, which I love, has rips all over the lining, and also the zipper broke and only works when it wants to. So we went to the jackets section, but I'm very particular about my jackets. I didn't see any I liked. So we left that store.

While we walked around Master ducked into a game store and purchased another game that we both like, so that we can fight each other on it when the mood strikes. That was the only "fun" thing we got today. I'm proud of us.

We hit three different clothing stores, each time I couldn't find a jacket. Blah!

I was about to give up hope, but I knew I needed a new jacket like now. So we stopped at one final clothing store. By this point I was getting a little dizzy cause I needed something to eat. And also as I said I hate clothes shopping, so I was getting annoyed. But thankfully we found a jacket for me! I love it. It's very comfortable. It was more expensive than I normally like, but my jackets normally last me a few years. So I couldn't really complain.

We came home, ate dinner, put everything away and spent the rest of the evening relaxing.

We both have to get up before the sun rises tomorrow, but neither of us are tired and it's damn near 10pm. Blah.

But we've been having incredible sex.

Last night Master had me wear one of my new outfits. He had me get out of it and He was all over me. He was biting every inch of skin He could get His teeth on. My back, my throat, my thighs, my tits, my ass... everything. It was very hot.

He was very rough and verbal when He fucked me and I was cum drunk by the time we curled up and fell asleep.

Then this morning He wakes me up by fucking me again. That is so much better than an alarm clock. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment