November 21, 2009

The Weekend May Begin

Today Master had to get up at 4am. I had set the alarm, and I woke up long enough to make sure that He was awake and out of bed. I then went back to sleep. He woke me up to say goodbye like He does whenever He has to go to work. I kissed Him and He then told me to go back to sleep.

I got up around 10am. I took the dog out and then relaxed in the living room. Master was getting out of work at 11am, so around 10:30am I unlocked the apartment door and just waited for Him.

He walked in and had brought in the mail, so we sorted through that before He told me about His day at work. Now He is watching something on His Xbox 360 and I'm just relaxing.

I should have taken the car in for an oil change today because the place that we normally take it is closed tomorrow. But we talked about it and decided we would just take it to a different place tomorrow. Fine by me!

We might be going to the cell phone store today, to turn Master's cell phone back on. He is thinking about upgrading His phone. But for now Master just wants to relax. I don't blame Him for that, at all.

But I am hoping that we get His cell turned back on today, because I would feel better about Him having a cell phone.

Before He got this job, when we had it turned off, I wasn't to keen on doing so. I feel better knowing that He has one. Especially as we get closer to winter. But we couldn't afford it at the time. So off it went. Now that He is working again, and we can afford it... I just want it back on so I know He has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment