November 9, 2009

Blindfolded Master

No. Seriously. He was the one blindfolded last night.

See, sometime last week I had mentioned to Master how being blindfolded, for me, heightens my other senses. Like when He growls in my ear or breathes a certain way when I'm blindfolded I gush. And how it is fun to never know quite what is coming next. And I told Him that I was curious about how it would be for Him to be the one that would be blindfolded, and I was also curious as to if it would do anything for me. Odd thoughts for a slave, granted. But Master wants me to be more verbal about these things. So I brought it up.

He said that we would see. He said He had no problem allowing me to do it, but wasn't sure when.

Well last night I brought it up again and Master said He was willing. Goes to show you how much He trusts me. Allowing me to blindfold Him and all. He is a very "in control" type person, but He was willing to let me take the lead on this. Thank You Master.

So we go into the bedroom and Master lays down. I had a nice outfit on, one of my personal favorites. So I was already feeling all kinds of sexy. I hand Him the blindfold, and He puts it on. One of the reasons why I waited until night time to bring up the blindfold idea again was because when I'm wearing it in the dark, versus when it's still light out, it seems much more effective.

So yeah, anyway, He has the blindfold on and He gets comfortable, while laying on His back. I start kissing Him and stroking His cock. He rubs my ass while I'm doing this. But then I moved away and started running my tongue along the underside of His dick.

An idea pops into my head and I ask Him to please just lay still. (I was moving away from Him and didn't want Him thinking I was leaving the room or anything, so I continued to talk to Him. I appreciate it when He does that for me, so I thought it might help Him since He's never been blindfolded before. I don't know if it did or not, but that was my thought process.)

I grab one of my other nighties that is close the the bed. It is silk, and oh so soft and slippery feeling. I gather it up and let it drape over His cock and balls. I then slip my hand inside of it and start moving the fabric along His length. I was going for a sensual and somewhat romantic thing I guess. He seemed to enjoy it, and for some reason it also turned me on.

I then took the fabric away after a while and continued to suck His cock and lick His balls. Then I couldn't stand it anymore. I straddled Him and hovered over Him a bit, kissing Him here and there. I started to rub my pussy, but made sure He could feel that. Basically my hand was not only rubbing my pussy, but the other side of my hand, while doing so, was also brushing against the head of His dick. He moaned, and I grinned.

I took Him inside me and started riding Him. It was amazing. I would look down and I knew He couldn't see me. He had no way to visually predict what I was about to do. And for some reason, that got me off. A lot. I remember sliding the top of my outfit down, and taking His hands in mine, leading them up to my tits. He kneaded them roughly, while I continued to rock against Him.

I came over, and over, and over again. I was louder than I usually am, and I was a bit more verbal than normal as well. As was He, in all honesty.

After about my 7th orgasm, I asked Master if He wanted to pull me by my legs, while I remained on top. He didn't sound to keen on that, so I quickly offered to change positions to reverse cowgirl. That seemed to please Him.

Before I changed positions, I asked if He wanted to take off the blindfold. He said that He did. I don't think it was because He wasn't enjoying it, I honestly think He just wanted to look at me.

So we changed positions and right before He came, I started rubbing the base of His cock as it slipped in and out of me, and came with Him. I enjoy feeling His orgasm both inside me, as well as with my fingers. It's very erotic.

I was high as a kite on endorphins at the end. I scented myself, gently cleaned Him off because He was very sensitive, and then laid next to Him and asked if He had enjoyed it. He said that He did.

I can't really explain why it turned me on so much. Maybe because I had some illusion of control? But I'm not sure that's it? Because I know damn well at any time He could have ripped the blindfold off and grabbed me, or hell He could have kept the blindfold on and grab me and force me to do what He wanted. Also, I was not even remotely bossy. I lead, but I never gave orders or told Him to do something besides "Master, please lay still okay?" That was it.

So I'm not sure what set me off (in a very good way) but gods did I enjoy that.

Perhaps we can think of other things along those lines, that we both might enjoy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment