November 22, 2009

Errands Day

Last night SS ended up calling us because her friends had stood her up. So she was pissed and wanted to vent. She invited us out, and so we met her at a bar. SS and Master each had about two drinks. I stuck with one, because I didn't really feel like drinking anyway. From there we went to grab a bite to eat. It was a good evening once SS calmed down.

When we got home Master and I got undressed, and then went to bed.

This morning I slept in until about 11:30am. Master had been awake already for a little while. I made Him coffee and then He took His shower. Shortly there after we headed out. We got the car an oil change and got a brake light replaced on it. We also bought a couple of DVDs, a hat and new gloves for me (I already had new gloves but they weren't thick enough, so I got another new pair), and Master got a new watch. On the way home we picked up dog food and treats.

Once home, Master replaced a burnt out light bulb, I took the dog out, and we sat down, ate dinner and watched one of the movies.

Thankfully this upcoming week is only a three day work week, due to Thanksgiving. But for me, I really don't know what the hell is going to be going on at work. It could be extremely busy, or dreadfully slow. So needless to say I can't wait for Wednesday evening to be here.

We couldn't get Master's cell phone turned back on today because the store was closed. Master says that we can do it tomorrow after He picks me up from work, and I know that the store will still be open at that time, but I also know that whether or not it gets done tomorrow depends on how Master is feeling by that time.

His new job is very physical, and it's all repetitive motions, so I know He is very sore and tired by the time He gets home, let alone by the time He picks me up from work.

But starting on the 30th He won't have to worry about that because I found two people at work to carpool with. This will be cheaper in gas, and also it will be less wear and tear on the vehicle, which is always a good thing.

So yeah, that's our day so far.

I still have to take a bath and relax some more with Master so we can have some down time together. So I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment