November 21, 2009

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Well after Master got home from work we sat in the living room for a little while and chilled. Around 3pm He decided He was very tired and was going to go take a nap. He told me to wake up at 5pm.

So I stayed up and took care of the animals, and did random bullshit to keep myself amused.

And dear gods.... I've forgotten what it's like to have to entertain myself for a couple of hours with no one to talk to but the dog. I played video games, but got bored with it. I browsed the internet, and got bored with that as well. Blah! I was all too happy to wake Him up at 5pm.

I mean normally when we're home together we're each doing our own things, but we talk to one another and crack jokes. And I don't know, it's just different.

After He was awake we ordered pizza for dinner. We've been doing that a lot lately. We haven't really had the energy to go grocery shopping, and tonight we were just being lazy about it. We didn't get His cell phone turned back on because He didn't want to go to the store today.

But tomorrow we have to get an oil change for the car, and then if the cell phone place is open, hopefully get that done as well.

The good thing is that we each only work three days this up coming week. But Thursday we have to do the "family tour".

Ya know, I don't really care that my parents are divorced, but damn would it be easier if they were still married. Then I would only have to go to one house during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment