November 1, 2009

My Head Hurts

And it has all damn day. Nothing like having your lower back hurting you due to being on your period, and having a headache that won't go the hell away.

Master has had a headache all day as well. Poor Master. :-(

Right now we're both basically just trying to stay awake so we will actually sleep tonight. I slept well last night, but due to the headache, I'm tired. But we have to get up early in the morning so we can go to the unemployment hearing.

Master has all of His papers together. I got new driving directions, since the last ones I wrote down won't work due to construction.

So other than the unemployment hearing in the morning, we don't have anything planned tomorrow. I took the day off of work, so that I can go with Him to the hearing. But I'm sure we'll find something to do to amuse ourselves.

I'm really hoping the hearing goes well. I'm a bit nervous about it. I'm also hoping that after the hearing we receive the decision rather quickly. And hopefully, the decision will be in our favor.

Any thoughts, prayers, or good luck would be appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment