November 19, 2009

Can't Think of a Title

Work is currently draining my ability to think coherently. So I decided screw tying to think of a title. *laughs*

Work was very, very busy today. There is a lot of hustle and bustle at the office currently. Way to much work. Thankfully my coworker, whom I normally bitch about, is actually doing her job and helping me when I need it. I appreciate it and have been telling her that as well.

I also had to thank her today because sometimes when I get stressed for a prolonged period of time, such as I was at work today, it seems to some how effect my blood sugar.

About two hours before the end of my shift, my blood sugar plummeted. My hands were shaking, my eyes couldn't focus very well, and I had one hell of a headache. I got some coffee, to try and get some sugar in my system. The theory behind that is I take my coffee as so: "I'd like a little coffee with my sugar please."

But that wasn't cutting it. At least not fast enough. My coworker saw my hands shaking when I reached for some paperwork and she asked if I was okay. I told her that I am hypoglycemic and that my blood sugar was really low. I didn't have any change on me for the vending machine. She rummaged around in her desk and pulled out some candy. She handed it to me and said she understood, because her brother is the same way. I thanked her and the candy did the trick.

However, since my job is 95% data entry, and we were very busy today my right hand is hurting me. It feels really tight and my fingers won't stop cracking when I flex them. So I think I will cut this post short and give my hand a rest.

One more thing before I go.

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment