November 17, 2009

Sleep Is Our Friend

Last night Master and I were both extremely tired. I apparently worked a 10.17 hour work day yesterday, according to my time clock at work. No wonder I was exhausted.

But Master and I stayed up until our normal bedtime of 11pm, talking and just enjoying being home with one another. When we went to bed, we quickly passed the hell out.

This morning His alarm went off at 6am. I reset the alarm for myself once I was sure He was awake and out of bed. He woke me up to say goodbye and give me a kiss. I got out of bed at 6:45am. I could have just gotten up when He did, but that extra half hour of sleep or so is important. *nods*

I got up and got ready for work. It was weird having to make sure the dog was put away, that the coffee pot was unplugged and turned off... etc. Master has been home for the past two months, so He did all of those things in the morning. Now that He is on an earlier shift than I am, that's my job. I think I must have checked everything at least three times to make sure it was all squared away before I finally walked out the door.

Today was extremely busy at work for the first four hours or so. Then after that? I was bored to tears.

News on the KB front. (You know, the fiance of my mother-in-law who just had quadruple bypass surgery... yeah that guy.) He came home yesterday.

He can't go back to work for eight more weeks. And since they are not yet married my mother-in-law can't take FMLA. Although they couldn't really afford for her to do that anyway. But really, KB should have someone home with him while he recovers for the next two weeks or so.

But their plan is for her to go to work, come home on her lunch break to check on him, go back to work, and then spend the evening with him. I'm honestly not to sure that's the best idea in the world... but it's not my relationship, not my health, and not my business. So I don't comment on it to them.

I'll be glad when this week, and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week are done. Next week I get a four day weekend and so does Master! Yay!

Again Master is sore, and we are both tired. But soon enough He'll be used to His new job and it'll get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment