November 28, 2009

Shopping!!!!

Okay... so you all know that I normally loathe clothes shopping.

But when I went looking for new heels, I got an e-mail from a store saying that they were having a sale between today and tomorrow (or is that yesterday and today, seeing that it's currently 2:21am?) for buy one get one 50% off. It's a clothing store, not just shoes. But I figured what the hell.

So as I'm browsing the site I suddenly remember that I need new tops to wear to work. I also need new pants as well, but I never buy pants online. Those are one thing that I absolutely must try on before buying to make sure they are extremely comfortable.

And what do you know? I found five tops that I really liked, and a pair of new heels that when I showed it to Master He was like, "Yeah. Those will do just fine." *giggles*

And here I thought replacing my favorite pair of heels was going to be difficult! Seriously my old pair of heels (the black ones that zip up the back, that I wear in like.. most of the pictures Master takes of me.. oh forget it... this pair...) were my favorites! If we went out, those were what I wore most of the time. And they were Master's favorites as well!

But when I stumbled upon these beauties I had to have them! Had to! So I did some shopping. Granted it was online, but hey.. it still counts!

Now in all honesty I spent quite a bit more (all told.. including the tops) than I normally do when I go clothes shopping. So when Master offered to pay for it all, I thanked Him and then said, "Ya know Master if You want to consider this my Christmas present, that would be fine!"

Yeah. That didn't work.

He said no that it would not be my Christmas present. I'm still wracking my brain on what to get Him. But I will figure it out! He says He wants a new video game, but all of the ones He wants don't come out until next year. I'm not going to get Him a reserve for His Christmas present. That just seems rude. Or maybe... I won't just get Him that. Hey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment