November 28, 2009

Day With Master

Holy hell a post with sex and some kink in it! *giggles*

Last night after my bath Master had me put on my newest outfit. It is a body stocking, sort of... I'm not really sure how to describe it, but I'm sure Master will take pictures of me in it eventually.

Along with the outfit I also tossed on my 5 inch heels. Ya know, the heels that I don't wear out of the apartment anymore because they are dying... yeah. Those. *sobs* So now I'm looking for a new pair of heels as I write this blog post. The problem is so many fucking boots and heels are platforms and Master hates platforms. (Ring.. ring... the 70's are calling...)

And if I'm going to buy new heels they have to be extremely sexy.

But enough about footwear for the moment.

Master stared at me most of the night as we watched movies and talked. When we went to bed (with our new bedding set) I was a bit more aggressive than usual, and it seemed to turn Master on a bit. ;-) While we were kissing as He pushed into me, He slipped His tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. He loves that. And I really enjoy doing that. Sounds weird though doesn't it? Sucking on someone's tongue? But it's erotic.

The sex was incredible. First He had me on my back, and did all sorts of naughty fun things, before having me get on all fours and fucked me hard while I reached back and played with His balls.

As soon as we were done I got undressed, He laid down and announced that He was ready to sleep now, which I couldn't help but giggle at.

So we curled up and fell asleep.

My sex drive has been down lately, mainly because we really haven't had a lot of time and/or energy for sex lately. So it's like my sex drive went into hibernation. But it's back!

Today I had to wear what I call my comfy clothes, because I was doing our laundry. My comfy clothes consist of gray cloth athletic pants, and a gray long sleeved shirt. Not very sexy, but it gets the job done. And doing our laundry takes forever because it takes about three spins in the dryer, per load, for the clothes to actually come out ya know... dry.

But during one of my trips from our apartment to the basement, Master was standing up and stretching. I walked up to Him, hugged Him, and kissed His chest. He hugged me back and then snaked His hands down my back, under my pants, and onto my ass while He looked down at me with this smirk on His face asking me how I had slept last night. I laughed and told Him I had slept just fine. He said that He had slept deeply as well. We kissed a couple of times and then He smacked me on the ass, and let me pass so I could go check on the laundry.

When the laundry was finally done and put away, Master and I were sitting in the living room. I was still in my comfy clothes because I wasn't sure what we were doing for dinner, and if I would have to leave the apartment. But Master had other plans. He called me over to Him, and then kissed me and ordered me to the bedroom.

I took off my pants, and He helped me out of my shirt as He stood behind me. Once I was nude He played with my tits before quickly spinning me around so that I was facing Him and then literally pushing me back onto the bed. I teasingly told Him that that was very rude.

"Oh really?" was His reply.

He crawled onto the bed as well, forced my legs apart, and shoved His cock into me with no warning or real "warm up". As He did so He growled into my ear, "Pushing you onto the bed wasn't rude, forcing you open might be, however."

The tone He said this in made me gush, which made shoving the last inch or two of His cock into me much easier. *smirks*

He pinned me down to the bed by my wrists, and had His way with me. Again, amazing sex.

The rest of the day has been spent being lazy, watching stuff on His Xbox 360. and just cracking jokes and having fun with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment