November 8, 2009

Today Was Nice

Last night Master was still upset about what His mother had said. So we sat in the living room and talked for a while. Then, we went to bed and went to sleep.

Today Master woke me up, and He had already made coffee. So we sat in the living room trying to wake up. I have been horny most of the weekend. So when Master announced that He was going to go take His shower, I looked over and saw that He was standing up, and stretching. And well... His dick was just there, all lonely like.

So I quickly popped up from the computer chair and got on my knees in front of Him. I maneuvered His cock into my mouth and started sucking. He quickly grabbed my hair and from time to time would force me to change my pace. Eventually He allowed me to pull back and said, "So.. you don't want me to take my shower yet?"

I just giggled, grabbed His hand, and led Him back to the bedroom. He wants me to be more aggressive with such things, so I'm trying to do that. He laid down on the bed and started fingering me while He kissed and nuzzled. It then climbed on top of Him but we couldn't get His dick in me. I was really tight and I don't know if the angle was off or what. But we quickly fixed it by Him putting me on all fours and Him forcing Himself inside me.

It was our version of a quickie but dear gods was it amazing!

I cleaned Him off, scented myself, and then Master took His shower. Afterward, we both got dressed and drove off to a local game store. Master traded in a game, and for what He got in trade-in value, He was able to get a game He likes, as well as put down the rest of the trade-in value towards a pre order on a game that comes out in January, which really isn't that far off if you think about it.

When we got home He played His game, and I dicked around for a while. I talked to my mom, and then we watched a movie.

BC isn't able to take me to work for the next two days, so Master is taking me. At least I get a little extra time with Him.

I still need to take my bath tonight, and then relax some more with my Hubby. So I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment