November 30, 2009

Mondays. Blah.

Master and I got up at 6am today. Getting up a half hour earlier than I used to wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. At least today it wasn't. I'm sure that will change.

We both got ready for work. We're pretty quiet people first thing in the morning when it's that early. But we talked a little bit and I got a hug before He headed off to work.

Today was my first day as part of that new carpool. We got to work in plenty of time, which was great. I don't really know the other two people in this carpool, aside from our minimal interactions at work. But they are both very nice people, and I think this will work out just fine.

Work was hectic. Everyone was getting things settled in and trying to catch up from the four day weekend. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Once I got home, Master and I relaxed. It looked like He really enjoyed being able to come home from work and stay home, rather than having to go back out about a half hour later to pick me up. I'm not blaming Him for it. I totally understand. Poor guy is stiff and sore from work. :-(

Me? I'm just kind of blah and a bit stiff in the shoulders. I think tonight shall be a night of just relaxing and not really doing much. That sounds like a plan.

I don't really have a lot to say (type?) this evening. So I shall leave it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment