November 12, 2009

Is It Friday Yet?

Thursdays suck. You're almost to the weekend, but not quite. Blah.

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom. We were both tired, but I was still horny. We laid down and Master cradled my head in His arm and stroked my hair. He asked if I wanted to sleep. I said, "Well I am tired, but I'm horny too."

He suggested that maybe I should get some sleep because He knew how tired I was and He doesn't want me not getting enough sleep and then end up getting sick or something. I signed and nuzzled His chest and said, "But I want You."

He kissed my forehead and I sighed again and said, "I understand Master."

Ya see, if I get sick.. I then run the high chance of getting Him sick. And since He has an immune disorder, this is not a good thing. I could end up with the sniffles and then give Him whatever I have and from there it could escalate to Him having to go to the emergency room like it did two years ago.

So we curled up and fell asleep.

This morning as soon as BC called me to let me know he was here, I went into the bedroom and woke Master up so He could go to His physical for His upcoming job.

He called me around noon while I was at work. The physical took two hours. They took a urine sample, did a vision test, a hearing test, took a chest x-ray... all sorts of things. But He's a-okay.

He picked me up from work and we went home. We decided to be extremely lazy and ordered pizza for dinner. We watched Ice Harvest, which is a great movie, and relaxed.

We are having lunch with His father tomorrow around 1pm. (So shortly after I get out of work.) I called SS and she said she's not sure whether or not she has a babysitter for her youngest tomorrow or not and her oldest is giving her all kinds of hell. So I told her we'd play it by ear on that front. She said if nothing else maybe we'll hang out around 9 or 10pm because then her oldest will be home to watch the younger one. So I just reassured her that we'd just play it by ear and to not worry about it.

Master's mother called. KB is in a lot of pain but they are talking about sending him home on Monday. That... shocked me, to be perfectly honest. He just had a quadruple bypass surgery yesterday.

She asked if we wanted to come to the hospital to visit tonight. I told her no, because she had just got done telling me that they were moving him to a different room and all that.. so I figured he probably wouldn't want a lot of people around. She said tomorrow, I said we were booked. So then she asked about Saturday. Again. Also booked. And Sunday? We have shopping to do and I really want that day to Master and myself.

I'm not trying to be a bitch but, we have a lot going on this weekend and I personally think it would be best to wait until KB has had some time to rest and recoup a bit before we visit with him. Plus my sinuses have been kicking my butt and I don't want to be kicked out of the room, into the waiting area, because someone (whether it is a nurse, doctor, or my mother-in-law) thinks I have a cold or the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment