November 7, 2009

Drawn Out Saturday

We had to get up by 10am today. I know, that sounds really late. I just hate having to be up by a certain time on the weekends, ya know?

Well the reason we had to be up is because we were going down to His mother's condo to help her fiance take the battery out of their boat. Master had been up since 8:30am, and I got up an hour later. So we didn't really need the alarm.

We went down there and shortly after we got there we all piled into their car and went to where they are storing their boat. Master did all of the heavy lifting, and put the batteries in the trunk of their car. From there they offered to treat us out to lunch. So we had lunch and apparently they had some other errands to run, which Master and I got stuck tagging along on because well... we were in their car. What could we do about it?

Blah.

So after lunch we stop at a hobby store, and then a pharmacy. The day was actually going decent until we got to the hobby store. KB ran in to grab something and my mother-in-law, Master, and myself stayed in the car. That was the exact time where His mother decided to say something that just set Master right off.

It figures. Every single time we see this woman she has to find something to say or do that pisses off her son. Every. Damn. Time.

So once we got back to their condo we made quick work of saying goodbye and headed out. On the way home Master and I talked and He calmed down a little bit.

Once we got home I called my mom and then Master had me call SS. She couldn't come over tonight but said that next weekend we'd get together. So that's cool. Master and I had dinner and have been watching movies most of the evening.

So yeah, it was going fine until His mother decided to fuck it up. Although now Master seems to be calm and relaxed.

Oh and another thing I don't get about His mother? She loves giving out relationship advice to me. Funny. Master and I may have our problems from time to time but we always bounce back from them. Always. And it's been damn near seven years. See last night Master was making dinner and we had literally just realized that His mother had called. So He asked me to call her back because He was obviously busy making dinner.

She commented to me today that I shouldn't let Him treat me like I'm His secretary. *insert laughing and snorting noises here*

Then there is her and her fiance. She told me today that right before KB's heart attack they had a fight, like all couples do, and he is much like Master in so far as that if they feel that they are about to say or do something they know they will regret later, they leave and go for a drive or a walk. Smart, in my opinion.

So KB did that. He got in his truck and went for a drive. What does he come back to?

Well, it wasn't a calm fiance sitting there waiting for him to get home so they can talk. (That's what I do. I wait and then when He gets back, we talk.)

No. He came back to all of the doors to the condo being locked and all of his shit thrown into the garage. He had left his house keys in the condo. So he could only get into the garage. He called on the cell phone telling her to unlock the door and she refused for like a good half hour.

Yeah. That's a way to make your man feel wanted. What kind of high school bullshit is that? She's 57 years old for fuck's sake.

Oh. I know. I can get down right childish sometimes, but I have never once packed up my shit, or Master's shit and gone "Fuck you!"

In my mind, if you want to take it to the point that you are packing shit, or throwing it out of the house and then making sure they can't get back in? Yeah. You don't really want that relationship anymore.

I asked her what the fight was about. She said she couldn't remember.

I know some of my posts may sound like the world is crashing around me, when Master and I get into it. But when I post those I'm pretty raw emotionally and I do the post to get my head on straight. Well, as straight as it will get anyway. *laughs*

Perhaps she needs a healthier outlet rather than throwing his shit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment