November 11, 2009

Yay!

It's a good news day!

First, for those of you who are wondering KB came out of his surgery just fine. He was in there from 7am until a little after 1pm. He is currently in ICU. We're not sure when we're going to go visit yet.

Okay. So on to the rest of the good news! You remember that job Master has been after since before He quit His last job? Well He had an interview with them last Thursday. Today the HR lead called Master and offered Him the job!

He has to go in for a physical tomorrow, and as long as that comes back fine (which I don't see a reason why it wouldn't) He starts work on Monday! I am very proud of Him. I think I must of told Him that at least 10 times today.

So yeah. This weekend, we are celebrating with our good friend SS. We already had plans to get together with her on Friday to celebrate Master winning His unemployment hearing. But now we have even more to celebrate!

Okay now that I've shared our good news, on to the boring stuff.. *laughs*

BC picked me up from work today. He seemed rather tired, but at least he's over his cold that I thankfully did not catch from him. We caught up a little bit and I headed into work shortly after he pulled up in front of the building. Work was actually pretty steady today. I'm hoping that tomorrow is an easy day. I'm very sore lately. I have no idea what is setting off my fibromyalgia but it needs to fucking stop already! Damn.

My right shoulder today felt like it was going to start twitching, so I had to sit there and stretch it for a while. That got me a few weird looks.

No one at my job knows I have fibromyalgia. I don't feel it's any of their business. So I just push through when it starts acting up.

After I was done stretching it, it then felt like it was one big rock. Much better. *rolls eyes* But now that I am home, with my wonderful Husband, and have taken a bath.. it feels a bit better.

It's only 9pm but I feel tired for some reason. I slept fine, so I'm not sure why I feel so worn out. But it doesn't matter. No way am I going to bed early unless Master says I have to. I am in a very good mood and want to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment