November 25, 2009

Four Day Weekend!!!!

This morning was the last day that BC would take me to work. So the entire ride there I was bugging him about how he better not fall off of the face of the Earth just because we weren't carpooling anymore. *laughs* I told him we should get together sometime and hang out, ya know.. outside of his truck. He agreed and I gave him a hug before heading into work.

Today was busy, busy, busy at work. That is until we were told we could leave at noon. But those four hours of work were pretty hectic.

So I left at noon, and took the bus home.

Once I got home I got undressed and had one killer headache. So I laid down for a little bit with the lights off and drifted off for about 20 minutes. It didn't help much, unfortunately.

Master got home shortly after 3:30pm. I'm sure He was glad that He saw that I was already home so He wouldn't have to turn around and come pick me up from work.. *giggles*

Although shortly after He sat down He looked down at His hand and realized that His wedding ring was missing. He started looking around the living room and asked me to go out to the car and look inside His work gloves. I did, and thankfully it was inside one of the fingers of the glove. *deep sigh of relief*

Master had taken the tylenol to work with Him so He could take some on His lunch break. So I was grateful to find the bottle of tylenol in His lunch tote. I immediatley took one, although the headache isn't fully gone yet. It's like my head hates me today.

Also, I had taken a nice chunk out of my pinkie at work today. It's not like it's to the point where I can see bone or anything, but it fucking hurts! Every time it brushes up against something I wince. So I put a band-aid on it. (A batman band-aid! *nananananana band-aid!*) It's a little bit of cushion between the piece of skin that is missing and whatever the hell it rubs up against.

Tomorrow Master and I are sleeping in, and then going to my mother's. After that, we are going to my dad's, where we will have to deal with my grandfather.

I love my grandfather. I do. But he's 70 years old and basically doesn't give a shit what people think of what he says. And he loves telling anyone who is around who owes him money, and how much he's done for everyone, and so on and so forth.

Like I said. I love the old man, but it gets old after a time hearing that stuff. And then he likes to talk shit about my mother as well, even though she was part of his family for 25 years.

But who knows. Maybe tomorrow will be different. I haven't seen him since last Christmas. Things might have changed. It's just whether it was changes for the better or the worse that remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment