November 1, 2009

Had a Great Halloween

I know, I know. I didn't do a post last night. But that was because we had company over.

Master and I were trying to think of something to do that wouldn't cost a lot of money. Or preferably, any money at all. My dad had invited us down but we didn't have the gas money to go down there. (He lives 45 minutes away.)

So Master was on a social network website and noticed that one of our good friends was also bored and looking for something to do. So He told me to call SS.

Thankfully she answered her phone and said that she would love to come over and visit with us! Yay! She said she would come over around 7pm. That left us with about 6 hours to kill.

So at one point while Master was playing a video game, I crawled over to Him and started sucking His dick. He put down His game controller, and swept my hair up and wrapped it around His hand. He's thoughtful like that. Apparently it was the kind of blow job that leaves Him trying to focus His eyes and He can't really walk in a straight line for a good half hour after. *giggles*

Once He had recovered, we then went grocery shopping. Yay for getting a weeks worth of groceries for $30. Rock on.

When we got home we started cleaning the apartment. Master was nice enough to clean the bathroom sink and pick up the dog fur that forever is accumulating around the apartment because our dog, Ghost, never stops shedding. Meanwhile I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen counter.

Then we basically just relaxed until SS came over. Once she got here we just sat around the apartment talking. She then mentioned that she was hungry. I said I could toss a frozen pizza in, but she didn't really feel like pizza. She then offered to treat us out to dinner, which was very sweet of her. I think we must have asked her like five times if she was sure. She assured us that it's something she wanted to do, because we had treated her out last time. So we all went to dinner and had a blast.

When we got back to the apartment, around 10pm or so, we lined up some movies on Netflix. We talked for a bit longer before starting up a movie I hadn't seen since I was in Jr. High (or middle school as it's called now).

The very first Faces of Death movie from 1978. Oh man. There was some gross shit in that movie. And it was a lot longer than I remembered.

So after that one was done we watched a movie none of us had seen before called Death of a Ghost Hunter. The description made it seem like it was going to suck, but we decided to give it a try. Um. Yeah. Can we say fucked up? It wasn't scary in the traditional sense of horror movies. It was more of a creep factor. Like the kind of thing that makes you want to shake yourself because you think something is either on you, or touching you. I really liked it.

By the time that movie was over it was 2am. So I went around the apartment changing all the clocks back one hour. So then it was 1am, once again. (Gotta love daylight savings time.)

We sat around talking about all sorts of things until the clock read 3am. At that point SS decided it was time to go home. She said if she had any nightmares she was going to call me. *laughs* No phone calls, so apparently she was to tired to have a nightmare by the time she got home.

Master still seems amazed at how well SS and I get along. She's a great friend and is a lot of fun to hang out with. We said we'd have to get together more often. :-)

Shortly after she left Master decided that He was ready to pass out as well. So we went to the bedroom, curled up, and drifted off to sleep.

Today I have to get new directions for us to go to the unemployment hearing tomorrow. The original directions I had will no longer work because one of the off ramps is going to be closed tomorrow. Those bastards.

Other than that? Not a lot going on. But I'm having a great weekend! Even though I started my period and my lower back is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment