November 27, 2009

New Bedding!

Today after Master and I got up we relaxed for a little while and then started our errands for the day.

First we dropped off our rent check. Then we headed to a local store. Originally we were going in there to buy rabbit food and rabbit litter, which we did. But while we were in there I remembered that Master had been talking about getting a new pillow, and I had asked Him if we could get new bedding soon. So we did that as well.

I love bed in a bag. It is the easiest way to buy bedding, seriously. Master prefers darker bedding, so I found one that was gray and black.

After that we went to the cell phone store and Master got a new phone and has a cell phone again! Yay! Although admittedly I'm a little jealous. He has talk, text, and mobile web! :-( No fair!

Ya see, I'm on my mother's cell phone plan and I'm locked into that until about May of next year. And I can't text or have mobile web. Just plain old phone calls. And I am such a gadget geek that it's not even funny. But once my contract under my mother's cell phone plan is up, I'm switching over to Master's. And I'll get a new phone at that time.

Once we got home we took the garbage out, I talked to my mom for a little while, and I put the new bedding on the bed. It feels really soft and oh so comfortable. Yay! I love new bedding. I have no idea why. Also I put all of Master's old contacts into His new phone.

We went out to dinner tonight, and had a good time. We watched a movie called Stan Helsing. Normally I like parody movies, but dear gods this thing sucked. It was really just horrible jokes with tits and ass thrown in. Horrible movie.

Now I'm off to go take my bath and get dressed up for Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment