October 11, 2009

Ultra Lazy and Somewhat Nerdish Sunday

We didn't go to bed last night until about 3am. Master and I were playing with one another and suddenly I grabbed at His shoulders and kind of yanked Him half on top of me. He chuckled and asked what I wanted.

I smirked and told Him that I wanted Him on top of me, now. He laughed and got on top of me, as He pushed His cock into me He said, "Now was that so difficult?"

The sex was incredible.

After we were finished we curled up and fell asleep rather quickly.

We got up around noon. Master and I got ready for the day and drove down to a local store to buy rabbit food and dog food. When we got back home we spent most of the rest of the day watching Hercules and Xena episodes on Netflix.

We had pizza for dinner and exchanged back rubs. After my bath I put on a nice outfit, and Master seemed pleased by this.

Tomorrow starts another work week. I wish that the weekends wouldn't go by so quickly. But it's only a little after 8:30pm, so we still have a while before I have to get some sleep, which is nice.

Tomorrow Master is going to have lunch with His father. He hasn't seen His father in quite a few years. And before that time, they hadn't been talking. I was invited as well, and honestly I would have scheduled the day off if I had more notice. I have never met His father. But in order to schedule a vacation day I have to give my supervisor at least one day notice. And I can't afford to call in sick, because then it's not paid. But I told Master that perhaps in a few weeks we can plan something for the weekend or on my half day so I can meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment