October 24, 2009

Today Went By Fast

Why is it that the weekend days always go by so quickly, but work days hardly ever do? It's not fair. *pouts*

Last night I was passed out on the floor. Master stayed up a bit before waking me up and ordering me to go to bed with Him, where we quickly curled up and fell asleep.

We slept until damn near 12:40pm. *gasp* That is like unheard of. I mean, normally I sleep in until about 11am or 12pm on the weekends, but damn near 1pm? Yeah. That's crazy. Apparently this past week took more out of me than I thought.

Today Master and I have chilled around the apartment. We had dinner, watched a fucked up movie and now Master is playing His video game. I've been dicking around with free games online and that's pretty much been that.

ST wanted to come over. He was in town for today. Well, he didn't have his car and was on the complete opposite side of town. He said he would toss us some gas if we would pick him up. Neither Master or myself really felt like doing that. ST wanted to come over and hang out. But then hinted that he also wanted to spend the night and then get a ride back to the opposite side of town in the morning so one of his relatives could take him back home (which is like a 2 hour drive).

The more I heard about this, the more I really disliked the idea. First off he was already whiny on the phone. Joy. On top of that he is like the worst house guest ever in the history of house guests.

He wants to bum cigs (he never, ever has any of his own), he wants to go out to dinner but never has money, he leaves wrappers, empty soda cans, and one time left a half bag of oreo cookies on the floor that we didn't know about. Hello dumb ass we have a dog! Chocolate + dog who eats everything he can = bad fucking idea. He doesn't clean up after himself and then when he uses the shower in the morning he's in there for two hours and uses all the towels.

Yeah. So did not want him spending the night.

So I put the brakes on that whole idea. I told him he wanted to come over that was fine, and we would pick him up, but he wasn't spending the night and he'd have to find a way back to where ever the hell he was going. So he got all Eeyore on me but eventually said "Maybe next time."

Whenever ST calls Master never wants to talk to him on the phone, because of his whole "woe is me" attitude. It's quite depressing. The joys of being the secretary some days. *laughs*

But I'm enjoying having the whole day with Master, and Master only. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment