October 11, 2009

Great Read Award

I was given this award by Spirited. Thank you so much! I'm glad that you enjoy reading my blog.

I don't think there is a set number of blogs that I "have" to nominate. But here goes.

Here is a list of blogs that I greatly enjoy reading:

  1. A Subtle Slavegirl - She says what's on her mind, no matter the subject matter. I love that about her blog.

  2. She Obeys - I love reading her blog. She has a great sense of humor and is very open and honest.

  3. Turn The Paige - This is a blog that I have only recently had the pleasure of stumbling upon. Again, a great sense of humor and she shares quite a bit about herself and her life. I find it very interesting to follow her and her story.

  4. At Longing's End - A newlywed couple where the husband and the wife are both authors on said blog.

  5. A View From The Floor - She reviews toys, as well as shares details about herself and her life. I love her blog.

  6. Under His Hand - I've been reading her for a while now, and I always find her posts interesting and usually thought provoking.

  7. Kitten Pup - Very open and honest blog.

  8. Pink Poppet - I just can't help but enjoy her posts.

  9. Vanilla Impaired - A great sense of humor and a different view from any other blog I have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment