October 21, 2009

Slap Happy

Last night after I did my blog post, Master had me take my bath and I put on a nightie.

When I came out of the bathroom, He was sitting in the computer chair and I stood next to Him. He turned the chair so that He was facing me fully. He grabbed my collar and had me kneel. He then forced my mouth so that it was right in front of His cock and told me to hold His dick in my mouth. So I took Him into my mouth and stayed that way.

He didn't want me to suck. He didn't want me to move my tongue. He just wanted me to kneel like that and keep His cock exactly where it was.

Occasionally I had to open my mouth a bit so I could swallow my saliva, and also so I could move my jaw. (Damn TMJ.) As I stayed this way, He ran His hands through my hair from time to time, telling me I was His good girl. And then He would go back to playing on the computer.

Eventually He told me I could stop.

I was so happy. It had been so long since He had me do something like that. Something outside of the daily routine. I loved it!

By the time we got to bed it was about midnight. I had to get up at 5:15am, so He decided it would be best for me to get some sleep.

So this morning I got up at 5:15am, and got ready for work. BC showed up a little after 6am. It was still pitch black outside. I got to work at 6:30am and started working.

You know it's bad when you have Mountain Dew and coffee in your system, and you still don't wake up fully until about 1pm. :-(

I got out of work a little before 5pm. Master and I picked up a few things and then went home. We had brats for dinner and then relaxed. Master is letting me relax on the computer right now.

I'm tired as hell, and very sore. I think I'm going to go soak in the tub for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment