October 6, 2009

Head Meet Wall

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom. He laid down on His side and allowed me to play with Him for quite some time before simply saying, "Mouth."

He stayed as He was and I scooted down the bed and took Him into my mouth. I only stopped when my TMJ started to act up. He then had me lay on my back and allowed me to guide Him into me. He was quite rough as He fucked me, putting me in difficult positions that I tried desperately to stay in. Eventually He had me lay on my stomach, with my legs closed and my ankles crossed as He finished with me.

I cleaned Him off, cleaned myself up (blood is so sticky) and then we curled up and fell asleep. I was pressed up against Him, my wrist locked inside His hand and I was a very content girl.

I felt that connection during sex spark back up. I'm hoping that Master felt it as well. He wasn't very vocal afterward. I'm taking that as a good sign, as in... He was worn out.

This morning when my alarm went off Master was already awake, sitting in His recliner fully dressed and reading a book. He had been up for about 45 minutes already. So I got myself ready for work and shortly there after we headed out the door. He drove me to work and all of the radio morning shows were covering that damn Packers vs Vikings game. Ugh. I really don't get into sports, so after a while I just want people to shut up about it.

When I got to work, it was no different. Everyone was talking about the game. *sigh*

Work was extremely busy until about 3pm, when all of a sudden it died. Up until that point I could barely find time to breath, I was so busy. And then for the last hour and a half of work I basically had nothing to do.

Master picked me up from work and when we got home I got undressed, put my clothes away, put on my service outfit, and Master cooked dinner. We watched a really fucked up B horror/comedy movie. Then Master had me go take my bath and change into different lingerie. I have my slave anklets on and I'm all of a sudden very tired. My shoulders and lower back are bothering me, but that's really not anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment