October 25, 2009

Getting Ready

We had been procrastinating on getting the paperwork ready for the unemployment hearing that is happening on Tuesday. Honestly, we didn't have a lot to get together but we just kept putting it off.

Well yesterday I had gone through the three drawer organizer next to our computer desk. It was organized when we first got it, like a year ago. *cough* But since then I hadn't been to good on keeping up with it. So I went through it yesterday. Oh. My. Gods. There was tons of paperwork in there that we simply did not need anymore. So I threw that shit out. I also organized our tax papers and paycheck stubs from past jobs. (I keep those for employment verification and tax purposes. I'm obsessed about shit like that since one of my former jobs would not confirm my past employment with them. Because they are complete assholes. So ha fuckers I have my paycheck stubs and my w-2! So take that!)

I found some paperwork that we needed for the hearing and put that with the rest of the stuff yesterday as well.

So today I finally typed up the paper of key points that hopefully Master will get a chance to bring up. I've never filed for unemployment myself, and this is the first time Master has done it where He needed to go to an appeal. I also found a copy of the reason we stated we wanted an appeal for this and we are going to bring that along as well.

I keep saying we. This is Master's unemployment hearing, and I'm basically there for moral support. And hopefully to confirm certain things via conversations I was a part of, that is if the judge doesn't declare it hearsay. But as with all things, we do it together.

So once that was all done, I felt a bit better. Master doesn't seem nervous about this at all. Mean while I am nervous. Why? No idea. Probably because I know even once the hearing is over we have to wait for a decision to be reached and sent to us. *sigh* We could really use this money. So any thoughts and/or good luck would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Okay so off of the mundane and onto the kinky!

Last night Master and I had incredible sex at 4am after which we promptly passed the hell out. Master had a cold sore for the past week, and now that it's finally gone, His mouth has been making up for lost time. ;-)

And then today, after all my boring stuff was done Master came over to me, grabbed my hair and led me to the bedroom for another round of great sex!

I'm a happy kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment