October 3, 2009

Trying To Relax

It's the weekend and I'm trying to relax. I'm trying not to think about bills, or how to make more money. Although I will probably contact my trainer on Monday and ask her if she has anything, like a packet or something, that I could do so I can stay late some day(s) this week. Anything to get some extra money on the paycheck, ya know?

I got a little over three hours in this past week. But a little more won't kill me.

This morning when I woke up Master hopped in the shower and sent me off to grab soda and some other miscellaneous items. When I got back we have pretty much spent the day either on the computer, or watching movies on Netflix.

And for about the past hour we have been watching the first season of Hercules. I used to watch that show religiously when I was growing up. Between that and Xena. *giggles*

It's campy, but a lot of fun.

The reason why I'm trying not to focus on bills and money so much right now is because I am trying not to become restless and start to freak out. We're getting by. We're in a lot better position then we were around this time last year. That's what I keep repeating in my head whenever the worries start to pile up in my head. I try to focus on the positive.

I'm really hoping that foundry calls Master some time this week for an interview. Yes, we only have one car and I'm not sure if that job would be on a bus route, but I'm sure we'd figure it out. It's only a little over a month before my job moves from it's current location. It's not any further of a drive really, it's just west instead of north. But I will no longer be able to carpool with BC.

Speaking of BC, he is in our thoughts right now. His grandmother passed away yesterday. :-( He sent us an e-mail saying that he would call tomorrow. We are giving him some space. His family sort of saw it coming, but I know that doesn't make it any easier.

Master is restless. He's been bored most of the day. We are hoping to go on a walk tomorrow, as long as it doesn't rain. Bills and finances are also on His mind. We are both hoping that He finds a job soon.

We haven't heard anything back from unemployment yet. They are setting up a hearing date since we appealed their denial. We filed it a little more than a month ago. But they did receive the appeal, and when I spoke to someone on it they said it is taking four to eight weeks to set up the hearings for appeals. Understandable in this economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment