October 12, 2009

Monday Blues

First, let me start off by saying that last night Master and I had absolutely incredible sex. Oh. My. Gods.

But since it is Monday, and that means the start of a new work week. It started off crazy, and yet again they had to close down the programs I use for an hour. Gods I'm hoping either they figure out a permanent fix instead of these little patches, or they get us some new programs to use. This is getting ridiculous.

Due to this the work day started off very hectic. But by mid day I was bored out of my mind. *sigh* Lately there has been no happy medium at work.

Master picked me up from work and we went home and had dinner. He told me all about His lunch with His father, which seems to have gone extremely well. I am so happy for Him. I am hoping that they can rebuild a happy father/son relationship. Hopefully someday soon I will be able to meet my father-in-law.

Perhaps on one of my half days or on a weekend.

It seems that His father is really into their family history and has a list of their enormous family tree. It's quite impressive. (About 14 pages long, so far.) And Master's father has added my name to the list. :-)

The evening has been very nice. Master and I have been joking around and been quite affectionate with one another.

Although for some odd reason I feel very worn out tonight, even though my day really wasn't that bad, except for the morning. *shrugs* Who knows why.

So while the work day kind of sucked, and I'm not feeling all that energetic, I am a very happy girl. My Master is in a good mood, I'm in a good mood, and we're just very relaxed and content at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment