October 4, 2009

Just Here

Today Master and I got up, and He took His shower while I talked to my mom for a little while. After that Master had me call BC.

BC said that he would come up to visit this afternoon. It's been quite some time since we have actually hung out, I mean of course besides him and I carpooling on the way to work. Tomorrow he is able to give me a ride to work, but Tuesday he can not. I completely understand of course. He has to travel up north a little ways to attend his grandmother's wake and funeral.

Before he got here Master and I went grocery shopping. Shortly there after BC arrived, and we all sat around and talked. He seems to be doing okay, although I don't think it's really hit him yet. I know for me, someone's passing is not totally real until the wake. I don't really know why that is, it's just how I am. It seems to ring true for a lot of people actually. For instance when my great grandparents died I didn't cry until the wake. Then it all hit me like a ton of bricks.

We of course told him that if he ever needs to talk or needs a place to get away from everything, he's always welcome. We had pizza for dinner and watched Master play some video games while we talked. Shortly after we were done eating BC had to get going so he could go spend some time with his girlfriend. She is going with him to the wake and funeral. I'm glad that she is being supportive, and able to go.

Other than that, I took my shower and now Master is browsing Netflix for a movie to watch.

There hasn't been a lot of kink going on. I'm on my period, I haven't been feeling well. Master's sinuses have been kicking His tail. So yeah. Sex and kink have not been plentiful.

I don't really have a lot on my mind right now. I'm actually trying to keep my kind pretty blank so I don't stress myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment