October 29, 2009

Another Thursday

Last night, after my blog post I took care of the animals and put everything away. I then climbed into bed with Master and ended up crying and apologizing for how I had acted the night before. He said He understood, but that this was going to take some time.

He ended up using me. But once He got off He couldn't sleep. So He told me to go to bed and went back out into the living room.

This morning BC took me to work. I stayed the whole day and I'm feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. Today I just had a bad headache, which is probably due to the rain.

Master picked me up from work. We went home and ate dinner. Master is currently watching Earth 2 on Netflix. Me? I'm just buzzing around the internet after taking my shower.

Not a lot to say right now. Tomorrow will be a day of figuring out finances. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment