October 7, 2009

This Week Blows Goats

Master and I went to bed around 10:30pm last night. We were both sore and abnormally tired for so early in the evening. So we curled up and went to sleep.

This morning when my alarm went off, I got ready for work and when BC called, I headed out the door. He wasn't very talkative, and understandably so. He had just returned from his grandmother's funeral. :-( I asked how he was doing and we talked about what was on talk radio. That was pretty much it.

Work this week has truly sucked. Let's see... on Monday the programs I use were down for an hour. Yesterday it was abnormally busy. And today? Well, today again the programs I use were down for about 45 minutes, which means I had a lot of catch up to play. And again, as it was yesterday, it was busy in the morning but very, very slow in the evening. I hate that.

But finally it was time to clock out and Master picked me up from work. We got home and Master had me stay nude until after I had taken my bath. We watched a movie and ate dinner. Now? Well Master is playing a video game and I'm watching Judge Judy on You Tube. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

I don't have a lot of energy right now. I'm sore, and just waiting for this week to be over. Two more days until the weekend.

Master reminded me that I have until Sunday to tell Him how I want things to go. He said that I can present it to Him before then, but that He is giving me until Sunday. I have been thinking about it during my down times at work and what not. It's just that I'm not completely sure how to word things or exactly how a few things would work out. So more thinking to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment