October 16, 2009

Death By Orgasm

Okay, we all know I'm a bit morbid. Okay... more than a bit. (And if you didn't know that, you do now.) In fact I am somewhat obsessed with morbid things. It's just how I am.

So when I saw an ad for this over at Pink Poppet's blog I had to bookmark it and now just have to decide, purple or black.

What am I talking about? Oh.. the Death by Orgasm vibrator. *nods*

I mean come on! The name alone screams that I have to own this. Not to mention the fact that it comes in a case shaped like a coffin!

I want it.

It's to bad I can't afford it right now or I would buy it like right now. Hopefully it's not a "seasonal" thing. I hope, I hope, I hope that it's still available when I do have some free cash. *fingers crossed*

That is.. unless someone wants to buy me a gift? *bats eyelashes*

*laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment